- Love to learn something new every day
- Are attentive to detail, fast, and determined to get things right
- Are a person with self initiative who takes pride in your work
- Are creative, physically fit, and enjoy working with plants and people
- Competitive wages
- 20% employee discounts on all products
- Paid training - earn while you learn
- Season end bonuses according to performance
- Flexible days off
- A beautiful place to work and a great team to work with
We have an energetic team who care a lot about their work and have a good time doing it. Our focus is on serving our customers consistently in the best possible way.
Hiring Now for the Spring 2022 Season:
Working at Winter Greenhouse you will be part of a dynamic team of people coming from many different backgrounds. The early season starts with planting and caring for seedlings and young plants. As the plants develop they are transplanted and moved to different locations where they are nurtured to maturity. This involves watering, fertilizing and cleaning, and giving them the required space. You will be on your feet bending and carrying, and doing lots of different things, so it is ideal for someone who enjoys variety and activity.
As the spring develops you will have the opportunity to assist all our enthusiastic customers by helping them select plants or other items, and checking them out at the till. At the Greenhouse we also have a gift shop and nursery where you may help at times. Then when our display gardens start to revive from the winter’s rest there will be some simple maintenance work to do there. The job begins in March and continues into the summer with a possibility for longer time employment (or repeated seasonal employment).
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Wage: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour depending on experience
For more information or an application please call Jim at 715-200-5430 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.